Art for the Cash Poor Vendor Application
We are in the process of Notifying Vendors of Acceptance! There might be a few spaces available on Sunday Outside only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
What is Art for the Cash Poor?
Art for the Cash Poor, is a fabulous annual block party-style event that allows you the chance to show and sell your work directly to the public in a lively social atmosphere, that includes live music, great food, and libations. Average attendance is 2,000 visitors on Saturday + Sunday each day.
For Artists, Designers, & Crafters
Art for the Cash Poor is open to artists, designers, and crafters who make and produce their own work. All work is to be sold for $199 and below.
All participants are screened for quality and how they fit in with the event, submission does not guarantee acceptance. Artists may share a booth space at a discounted rate per each artist, each artist must be screened and accepted individually (we will not match artists for shared spaces).
|Days Vending||Single Artist||Shared Space (price per artist)||Gallery Space|
|InLiquid Member||Non Member||InLiquid Member||Non Member||Galleries/
|Full weekend Friday Kickoff, Saturday + Sunday||$200||$240||$160||$192||N/A|
|Saturday + Sunday Only no Friday Kickoff||$200||$240||$160||$192||$360|
|Friday + Saturday||$100||$120||$80||$96||N/A|
|Friday + Sunday||$100||$120||$80||$96||N/A|
Participants may signup for either the full weekend or an individual day. The Friday night Kickoff is free to participate, but to signup you must be participating Saturday and/or Sunday. Spaces are limited on Friday, and set-up on Friday will be inside the Icebox only (you may sign-up for an outside space on Saturday and/or Sunday and still do Friday inside – just be aware it is a smaller set-up space).
There is a non-refundable $15 submission fee that is due at the time of submission, this cost will be deducted from your participation fee upon acceptance. This fee covers the administrative costs associated with screening the event.
Tables may be rented for an additional $15 charge per table.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PARTICIPATION FEES?
- 20 event postcards/flyers, as well as a jpeg announcement and web graphics provided by InLiquid
- Event publicity by InLiquid including: postcard mailing, press release, social media, ads, and more!
- Listing on the AftCP 2016 web Feature, which will include your name, sample image of your work, linked to your web site if included on your application.
Booth and Event Details
Setup and Teardown
- Inside spaces are approximately 6′ x 7′ (depth by width).
- Outside spaces are 10′ x 10′ (depth by width).
- Outside Tents are not provided with registration, Vendor tents will be on pavement and must be weighted to secure in inclimate weather.
- Set up for the Friday Night Kickoff is from 2 pm – 5 pm
- Saturday and Sunday set-up is from 10 am – 11:30 am.
- Breakdown may only commence after the day is over (6 pm on Saturday or Sunday, and 9 pm on Friday).
- Tables & Chairs may be rented at an additional fee.
- Pre-event set-up and post-event clean-up of individual space.
- Properly manage booth at all times during the course of the event.
- Bringing tables and chairs (unless rented through InLiquid)
- No table or other set-up materials should exceed the space provided for you.
- Bringing tablecloths, free standing display racks and walls if necessary (there is no guarantee that you will be given a space near a wall, and there is no easy way to display stuff on the walls of super thick concrete), etc.
- Provide your own change for purchases.
- Provide any bags or necessary materials to wrap your work.
- Participants doing consecutive days inside may leave their stuff set-up overnight. Participants doing consecutive days outside, may store their stuff inside overnight in a designated area, tents must be lowered and weighted if left out.