JOIN INLIQUID AS A CREATIVE MEMBER
One of the primary ways InLiquid serves the creative community is by offering artist memberships, which are designed to promote and support the work of visual artists. Artists working in any media and at any stage of their career may apply. Applications for artist membership are reviewed three times a year. Deadlines for submitting applications for consideration are February 28, June 30, and October 30.
InLiquid is your DIRECT connection to curators, patrons, and the public at large.
InLiquid Artist Membership includes an extensive online artist portfolio page with credentials, statements, contact information, and links. InLiquid will also link exhibition listings on InLiquid.org and in our member and general public newsletter, sent to over 3,200 subscribers. All new members receive prominent, featured artist listings in the “New on Site” area of InLiquid.org, and a notice in the newsletter.
In addition to presence on InLiquid.org, members are eligible for a wide variety of exhibition opportunities. InLiquid curates ongoing exhibition series at the Crane Arts Building, the Painted Bride Art Center, and the International House Video Lounge. InLiquid is a major destination point for people looking for visual artists’ work – collectors, curators, architects, art advisors, designers, and developers. We have no shortage of places wanting and needing artists’ work—what we need is new, fresh, exciting work by our members. This is an ongoing service which we provide only to InLiquid members.
InLiquid membership is a fantastic opportunity for any artist, whether represented or not, newly graduated or seasoned. All you need to do is apply!
- “I wanted to thank you for your InLiquid site. I am very careful when I get people looking to purchase my art out of the blue. I searched the internet…and found the scam listings on your site. I am in Arizona, no boundaries for these scammers. Thank you for your website and supporting the arts.” – Corrine McAuley
- “I really love being a member as I’ve had a lot of opportunities in the last year and people are beginning to recognize my work from the site! I am thrilled with the exposure and new contacts that have resulted by being a member! Looking forward to more new opportunities next year as well as the auction-what an awesome event!” – Wendee Yudis
- “I wanted to thank you for all your help leading up to my solo show at the Crane Arts Project Room last May. It was great to have one of your professional photographers come by the studio, and the increased exposure due to the Flying Kite Media interview and the listing on Uwishunu was fantastic! You and the rest of the InLiquid team make me so glad I became a member.” – Ana Vizcarra Rankin
- “Within the first month of joining InLiquid I saw an increase in traffic to my website and a gallery contacted me for a solo show. InLiquid has also found an opportunity for me to show my work and they are helping with every step to make this great opportunity a reality. I couldn’t be happier with the exposure, contacts and the community that InLiquid is providing for me and all of their artists. This has truly been a wonderful (and a bit of a whirlwind) experience.” -Delainey Barclay
- “InLiquid provides a much needed service to emerging creatives in our city and connects us with people of influence who can facilitate our success as artists. An InLiquid membership is more than just a membership, it’s finding acceptance and support from a family who is longing to welcome you in.” – TJ Walsh
- “This organization has the desire to connect with artists in Philadelphia and I saw firsthand how they work as a cohesive team. I am not even a member of the InLiquid organization, but was welcomed from the minute I walked through the door…This is the kind of organization that treats each other like family. Everyone in the studio seemed genuinely kind and passionate about their work….After leaving the studio, I felt so inspired to keep working and networking!” – Joanna Nawn
- “This is the fourth exhibition that I have been offered as a result of being an InLiquid member! So glad to be a part of all this!” -Michele C. Kishita
- “The great thing about the InLiquid venue is that it’s really open to creativity and spontaneity.” – Roger Wing
- “I wanted to thank you for all the awesome PR and gorgeous publicity. Your team is fantastic!” – Deirdre Murphy
- “Thanks so very much for putting together the Newsletter and including my information/exhibits and an image of one of my work. I do really enjoy learning what’s happening with InLiquid and the artist members – thanks for being there!” – PD Packard
- “I have found that InLiquid is much more than a beautifully presented online art/artist database organized by an important non-profit arts organization situated firmly within the cultural fabric of Philadelphia. It is also run by kind-hearted, magnificent people who truly uphold the mission that they claim. I owe the opportunity of the first important art installation of my career to this wonderful organization; the curator found me on InLiquid’s website.” – Dawn Kramlich
Membership Has It’s Benefits
NEW BENEFIT: InLiquid artist members are now eligible for a free Associate Membership in Fractured Atlas!
NEW BENEFIT: InLiquid artist members receive a 20% discount off their first year with Artwork Archive, an online tool that helps manage and track your art career.
InLiquid artist members receive discounts at a number of partner organizations. Click here to see the current list.
Apply to InLiquid
Ready to cut to the chase? For application guidelines, CLICK HERE to view and download the application. (Deadlines for submitting applications for consideration are February 28, June 30, and October 30.)
Completed application and images should be sent to:
1400 N. American Street, #314
Philadelphia, PA 19122
If you have additional questions regarding membership applications and fees, or if you are an existing member with questions about renewing your membership, please contact our artist liason, Sara Zimmerman, by e-mail or phone (215-235-3405).
You will need Acrobat Reader to read the downloadable files. It’s easy and it’s free.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com
Dear Artists, If you haven't heard of InLiquid, you should check out their site and consider becoming a member.
— Bluestone Fine Art (@BluestonePhilly) April 7, 2014
Are you an artist in Philly? @inliquidart is the real deal. I've gotten work from being an InLiquid artist.
— Ali (@Artists_Ali) June 6, 2014
— MADISON ALPERN (@madisonalpern) June 14, 2014