InLiquid is once again calling for artwork for our annual Silent Auction & Benefit v.15 this coming February. This year our fundraiser and exceptional exhibition of work will take place on Saturday, February 7, 2015 at Crane Arts in the incredible Ice Box Project Space.
This much-anticipated event is not only a fabulous social happening but also a showcase for exceptional contemporary art. Most importantly of course, this benefit event is the major annual fundraiser for InLiquid, which promotes visual artists through exhibitions, online portfolios, and media partnerships, while serving as a resource of free information for area artists and galleries.
In exchange for supporting InLiquid’s programming and free resources, you will receive the following:
- Your artwork and information will be viewable at the auction site on Auctions by Cellular, a nationally-based mobile bidding platform, prior to, during, and after the event.
- If you donate 100% of the sale of your piece or are an InLiquid member, you will receive one complimentary ticket and one half-price ticket for a guest
- If you choose to receive 25% of the sale of your work back (50% back for InLiquid members), you will receive two half-priced tickets
- You will be given the contact information of the buyer who purchases your artwork, for potential follow-up
- You will be promoted extensively, as a participant in the Benefit, on our site, newsletters, and social media campaigns. (While we cannot individually promote every artist who participates, we highlight a large selection of pieces each year via social media, blog interviews, etc. We will start promoting in December, so the earlier you send your information, the more likelihood of being featured.)
- The opportunity to network at the Benefit, and our Young Professionals Preview Night, with area art collectors, press, curators, influencers, and entrepreneurs.
If you have any questions at all about Benefit v.15 or donation procedures, please contact Sara Zimmerman, firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-235-3405.
- Only One (1) donation per artist.
- 2D work should not exceed 1,200 square inches framed h” x w” (e.g. 40″ x 30″ = 1,200″)
- Images must be submitted online with the form below, by email to email@example.com, or sent in on a CD.
- No work will be accepted as a submission prior to schedule drop off dates (unless by special arrangement).
- Final deadline for donations is Tuesday, January 13, 2015 (We strongly encourage early submission – to increase promotion visibility).
- Shipped work must arrive no later than Friday Jan. 30, and no sooner than Tuesday Jan 27. Please include return shipping.