InLiquid is once again hosting our annual Silent Auction & Benefit v.15. This year our fundraiser and exceptional exhibition of work will take place on Saturday, February 7, 2015 at Crane Arts in the incredible Ice Box Project Space.
This much-anticipated event is not only a fabulous social happening but also a showcase for exceptional contemporary art. Featured items will include gift certificates, design items, and jewelry from artists and local businesses alike. We invite you to be a part of our celebration by supporting the community and the arts through a donation to this event. This is a great opportunity to boost your business in the slower season post holidays!!
Most importantly of course, this benefit event is the major annual fundraiser for InLiquid, a 501(c)(3) non-profit that promotes visual artists through exhibitions, online portfolios, and media partnerships, while serving as a resource of free information for area artists and galleries.
The event relies greatly on support from the Greater Philadelphia regional community. We would be honored if you provide a tax-deductible contribution of a gift certificate or item for the silent auction.
Our annual benefit continues to grow in popularity and attracts a diverse crowd of collectors, art lovers, artists, and professionals. Our benefit events are attended by over 1,000 people over the course of two days.
As a donor to InLiquid’s Benefit and in exchange for supporting our programming and free resources, you will receive the following:
• Your item and information will be viewable at the auction site on Auctions by Cellular, a nationally-based mobile bidding platform, prior to, during, and after the event.
• If you donate an item valued at over $100, you will receive one complimentary ticket to the Benefit
• If you donate an item valued at over $250, you will receive two complimentary tickets to the Benefit
• Your information will be included in our press materials leading up to the event, in our event emailers, on the site and in blog interviews, and through our social media.
• The opportunity to network at the Benefit, and our Young Professionals Preview Night, with area art collectors, press, curators, influencers, and entrepreneurs.
We look forward to receiving your donation to InLiquid’s Benefit. You can fill out the form below or download the pdf form here. We must hear back from you by January 13 in order to include you appropriately in the press releases and on the web. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 215-235-3405.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you soon.