InLiquid as coordinators for this event is asking the artists to donate 15% of their sales to InLiquid, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. This 15% is completely tax-deductible.
ING DIRECT Café-Philadelphia is located in the Rittenhouse area at 1636 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103. Their hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7 am – 6 pm; Saturday 8 am to 4 pm.
The ING DIRECT Café space can be adapted to the artist’s request. The Café staff will work with the artists on altering the space for the reception needs. All impermanent fixtures can and will be re/moved to the artists wishes. Permanent fixtures will be cleared to provide extra display and serving areas. Artists may not hang anything on the walls of the space; as well any window/marketing signage must remain in place. The Café does have a number of easels that will be made available to the artist.
Reception will be scheduled the Second Wednesday night of the month from 5 pm to 8:30 pm. On days of the reception the Café closes at 3 pm to help the artist transform the space.
ING DIRECT reserves the right to refuse use of their space based on their discretion. Artists will be required to complete pertinent release of liability and other partnership agreements. Artwork will also need to be submitted in advance for approval before being displayed.
– Coordinate with ING DIRECT Café and the artist
– Have a liaison on hand, for set-up and through the event
– Market the event, with a feature on the InLiquid site, FB and Twitter, Google +, Tumblr, Pinterest,
and in our monthly e-newsletter (over 3500 subscribers)
– Provide the space for the artist and reception
– Coordinate with InLiquid and the artist
– Help clear and prep the space for the reception
– Will help market and promote the event on their site www.cafes.ingdirect.com/philadelphia,
and FB page