Three Philadelphia artist collectives will join forces this summer to present the best work of their membership. This first annual exhibition is an opportunity for members of InLiquid, the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center and Second State Press to participate in an exhibition supported by the combined resources of these three groups based in the Crane Arts Building.
Second Thursday Artist Reception: Thursday, August 8, 2013
Ice Box Project Space and Grey Area, Crane Arts Building, 1400 N. American Street, Philadelphia
• Participants may submit no more than one (1) piece for the exhibition.
• As a multiple group show we want to be fair and equitable to all of the members who participate, because of this
no work should exceed 30″ x 40″.
• All 2D work must be wired and ready to hang.
• Commission for sales: 60% to the artist, 40% divided by Inliquid/PPAC/Second State Press
Monday, July 1, 5 pm EXTENDED to Monday, July 8, 5 pm
Drop off July 24 – 27, 2013, noon – 6 pm
Pick-up August 27 – 28, 2013, noon – 6 pm
* Must be a member in good standing, please check if you are unsure of your renewal status.
Not yet a member of one of these organizations, make sure to get your membership application in before the deadline to be eligible to participate.
Click here for details on joining InLiquid, get your application in early before the June 30 review.
Click here for details on joining Philadelphia Photo Arts Center.
Click here for details on joining Second State Press.