Submission deadline is Wednesday, November 7 – Jump to the online form here.
Join InLiquid at the William Way Community Center for a cozy three-day sale. Marketed as a holiday version of InLiquid’s signature Art for the Cash Poor just in time for the gift giving season! Come out and shop for handmade art, design items, and crafts for those special to you or your entire office, and everyone in between. Light refreshments will be available. The event will also have a gift wrapping station and a children’s holiday craft making project to keep the gifts a surprise and the kiddies entertained!
Event Participation Details – click here for a printable copy of the details only
InLiquid at William Way: A Midtown Village Holiday
William Way Community Center, Ballroom, 1315 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA
Friday, November 30, 5 – 8 pm; Saturday, December 1 and Sunday, December 2, noon – 5 pm
Participation Fees: $206 per space* for entire weekend.
InLiquid will provide each participant with a 6’ x 7’ (depth x width). Artists may share a booth space for $106 per each artist, each artist must be screened and accepted individually (we will not match artists for shared spaces).
*InLiquid Member Discount: $176 per space, $91 for InLiquid member’s shared space per artist.
A Midtown Village Holiday will take place Friday, November 30, from 5 to 8 pm; Saturday, December 1 and Sunday December 2, from noon – 5 pm. The Balloom, 1315 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA (second floor). Load in and set up must be completed 4:30 pm Friday November 30, participants are required to be there all 3 days and be set up for the entire duration of the event. Breakdown may only commence immediately after closing of the event on Sunday December 2nd.
• Set up begins at 3:00 pm and must be completed by 4:30 pm on Friday, November 30. Doors will re-open for the artists on Saturday and Sunday at 11 am for any fine tuning and adjustments before the public arrives.
• Load out may not start until Sunday, December 2 at 5 pm. All participants must be out of the space by 6:30 pm.
Participants are responsible for:
– Their entire event set-up, tables, chairs, tablecloths, etc. ** (no tables larger than 6’ allowed)
– Pre-event set-up and post-event clean-up of your individual space
– Participants are required to make sure that all displays and other materials are set up in such a manner so as not to
disturb the aisles or exhibits in adjacent booths, either physically or visually.
– Providing your own change
– Providing any bags or material to wrap your work
– Participants are required to make sure that their booth is properly manned at all times during the course of the event.
– Payment must be submitted by Wednesday, November 7.
Sales: The artist retains all money made from the sale of his/her work. Items must be priced at $200 or below. Artists are responsible for staffing their individual tables and also responsible for any/all damage to or loss of work. InLiquid and William Way Community Center take no responsibility for artists’ goods before, during, or after the event, or for packing materials.
Reservations and Payment: Reservations must be submitted for screening by Wednesday, November 7. It is important that you reserve by the specified deadline. Space is very limited.
Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to Friday, November 16 are eligible for a 90% refund of their fees. There will be no refunds given for cancellations made after Friday, November 16th.
**NO tables or chairs will be available for rent.