Opportunities - Exhibitions

Call for Art – ARTnude Philly

Deadline September 15: ARTnude Philly Presents The Body Edited hosted by the James Oliver Gallery
Now in its 4th year, ARTnude Philly is ramping up its efforts to rally Philadelphians for this great cause. ARTnude Philly is unique for several of the following reasons. Art for the show is sourced from local artists who receive 60% of the sale of their artwork, with the remaining 40% donated to the Abramson Center. Now what happens with those donations, you ask? All sales and donations to the show fund a Patient Special Care Fund, which allows social workers to dispense cash rewards on a case-by-case basis to patients in need. For more information email artnudephilly@gmail.com.

Opportunity posted on: August 26, 2014