Deadline February 14:
Second Annual Juried Print Exhibition
March 11 – April 25, 2015
Call For Artists
Artworks Second Annual Juried Print Exhibition, showcasing the works of printmakers from around the country, whose works are created using traditional hand-pulled media as well as works that employ new and hybridized media.
February 14 – Entry Materials Due
February 21 – Notice of Acceptance Sent via Email
February 28 – (11am-4pm) March 4 and 5 (1pm-6pm) – Artwork Dropped off at Artworks
March 14 – Reception, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
April 25 – Exhibition Closes
April 29,30– Pick up artwork. 1pm – 6pm
This national / international exhibition is open to all artists that are 18 years of age and older. All printmaking media, exclusive of commercial reproductions, are eligible. Artworks encourages submissions in traditional printmaking media, as well as works that employ new and hybridized media.
How to Apply:
1. Fill out this online application form.
2. Pay non-refundable submission fee of $20 through PayPal using this link: application payment
3. Send an email with list of artwork and images attached, with PRINT EXHIBITION (ALL CAPS)in the subject line to email@example.com.
– NO MORE THAN 3 IMAGES PER APPLICANT.
– ALL MAILED IN ARTWORK MUST INCLUDE RETURN POSTAGE.
– Image files should be JPG files, no more than 10” in height or width, and no less than 72 dpi and no more than 300 dpi.
– Name each image file with first initial, last name and title of artwork. (J_SMITH_TITLE)
– Each title within the file name must correspond with the title on the entry form. Images submitted may be used for promotional purposes.
First place = $500.00, Second place = $200.00, Third place = $100.00
By submitting this form you have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The Artist affirms that all works of art submitted are original. All artworks are for sale unless expressly stated by artist. The artist is to set the price and Artworks will take a 30% commission from the selling price. Works of art will remain on display for the length of the exhibition. Works of art are insured by Artworks for the length of the show. Artist gives permission to photograph their artwork for promotional and educational use. The Artworks Executive Director and/or Exhibits Coordinator shall decide on the suitability of any art, the framing or support structure, and any visual or written material that might accompany an exhibit. Any works of art left at Artworks more than 1 month after the show closes will become property of Artworks.
If this could please be listed under Printmaking.
Click here for more information.