Deadline October 26: BEERS London welcomes applications for the sixth annual edition of its open exhibition. Contemporary Visions VI seeks artists whose work and practice identifies and explores current themes, trends, and discoveries in contemporary art across all media and disciplines. This is a remarkable opportunity for artists at any stage to exhibit in a vetted exhibition in the heart of London’s vibrant art community. Past winners have gone on to solo-exhibitions with the gallery, presentations at art-fairs, or inclusions in publications, such as ‘100 Painters of Tomorrow’, as well as other noteworthy opportunities with Beers and other galleries alike.
Artists worldwide, at any stage of their careers may apply.
February 19 – March 19, 2016 / Preview Thursday 18 February 2016.
*Dates are subject to slight change.
All media is accepted. This includes, but is not limited to, painting, photography, sculpture, video, and all two-dimensional and three-dimensional work, new-media and any non-traditional media. Do not apply with work that is dated prior to 2014.
There are no restrictions to the dimension of actual works exhibited apart from the gallery ceiling height of 2.75m. Work must be available for sale during the exhibition dates.
– Kurt Beers, Director of BEERS London & Author of ‘100 Painters of Tomorrow’
– Victor Benady, London based collector
– Tony Godfrey, Curator and Author of Phaidon’s ‘Painting Today’, ‘The New Image’, ‘Painting in the Eighties’, & Conceptual Art
– Alan Sastre, Artist and 2014 Contemporary Visions finalist
– Helen Toomer, Director of PULSE Contemporary Art Fair
– Rebecca Wilson, Chief Curator & VP at Saatchi Art, former Director of Saatchi Gallery
There is a processing fee of £10 to submit – payable via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account in order to complete payment.
Click here for more information.