Deadline March 22: Fifth show & sale of US HandMade Craft-Art-Fashion at America’s epicenter! Juried & curated. Limited to 76 independent makers of original wearable, decorative, and functional wares.
• Sell your work steps from the iconic Bell, amidst history, museums, and greenery. Centrally located Historic District benefits from a built-in stream of tourist and local foot traffic.
• 6000+ fair-goers expected. Local-regional-international shoppers. 4000+ Liberty Bell visitors a weekend. Neighborhood and Center City demographic is upscale, professional, and educated.
• Promoted and marketed to both regional and tourist markets. Artist amenities, curbside loading, overnight security.
• Held on tree lined sidewalks, semi-annual art fairs in the Spring and Fall also feature foot-taping music, Kids Art Zone, artisan demos, XO Art Sign-In, giveaways, City’s best bites, and mascot MAX.
• Outdoor. Free to attend. Rain or shine.
Click here for more information and to apply.