Deadline September 30: The fund offers targeted financial assistance and business support to professional visual artists to help them boost their careers and succeed as managers of their art businesses. Applicants must detail exactly how the grant would help them undertake, improve, or expand a specific project. Examples of activities covered by the grant include mounting, casting, creating marketing materials, and transporting work to an exhibition. The fund does not support performance, literary or commercial work.
Timing: Applications accepted from September 1 through 30, 2015
Winners and finalists announced in November 2015
Amount:Two $5,000 grants (no fiscal sponsorship required)
Additional Benefits for Winners & Finalists:
• Free 12-month subscription to ArtWorkArchive.com, a cloud-based inventory- and collection-tracking system that includes a public page for showcasing an artist’s work
• The chance to interview an industry leader for our podcast, gaining knowledge and a networking connection
• Exposure through the fund’s podcast, blog, and PR outreach efforts
Requirements: Applicants must be professional painters, artists working on paper, and/or sculptors who:
• Employ traditional media (not including photography, film, or video)
• Have had their work published and/or exhibited professionally
• Are pursuing specific opportunities or projects for which financial support from CHF would make a substantive difference.
For submission guidelines and additional information, please visit www.clarkhulingsfund.org/guidelines
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org