InLiquid is proud to announce that as a part of our partnership with Blick Art Materials, we are introducing a Micro-Grants Program exclusively for our Artist Members. This is a wonderful new member benefit and is currently for those working on a project that will be publicly exhibited in 2016 (this can include exhibitions, public commissions, etc.). The purpose of this funding opportunity is to assist artists in covering necessary material costs (as funding will be awarded in the form of Blick gift cards, redeemable in-store only). All submissions will be reviewed by an Advisory Committee consisting of artists and professionals from the region’s arts and culture community (not InLiquid staff). The committee will meet quarterly.
The requirements for this program are as follows:
• Blick Micro-Grants will be awarded in the form of gift cards, redeemable in-store only.
• Applicants must be current InLiquid Artist Members.
• Artist must complete and exhibit the proposed project in 2016.
• The Micro-Grant is not meant to fully fund a project, but instead assist in covering material costs.
• Applications must be submitted online through the link provided. Please be prepared to include your materials list and budget.
To be considered for a Micro-grant, please apply here: https://airtable.com/shrgrCpIIW9qctEWb