Art for the Cash Poor Vendor Application
What is Art for the Cash Poor?
Art for the Cash Poor is a fabulous annual block party-style event that allows you the chance to show and sell your work directly to the public in a lively social atmosphere.
The 19th installment of InLiquid’s Signature Summer Event Art for the Cash Poor will be making a special move (this year only) to the Callowhill District in partnership with Arts + Crafts Holdings for a one-day art festival outside—just behind Union Transfer. This year’s event will be a festive transformation to this evolving neighborhood.
Saturday, June 16, noon-6pm
with a Kickoff Party & Benefit for the AIDS Fund
- This outside block-party style art sale, that directly benefits visual artists and craftspeople, will feature:
Multiple spaces along 10th Street from Buttonwood to Hamilton, activated by artists and local organizations
Work priced under $199
- All proceeds from art sales go directly to the artists
- For Artists, Designers, & Crafters
Click here if you would like to volunteer at Art For The Cash Poor
Art for the Cash Poor is open to artists, designers, and crafters who make and produce their own work. All work is to be sold for $199 and below.
All participants are screened for quality and how they fit in with the event, submission does not guarantee acceptance. Artists may share a booth space at a discounted rate per each artist, each artist must be screened and accepted individually (we will not match artists for shared spaces).
- $150 for individual artist vendors
- $100 each for shared space*
- $200 for Organization Vendors
There is a non-refundable $15 submission fee that is due at the time of submission, this cost will be deducted from your participation fee upon acceptance. This fee covers the administrative costs associated with screening the event.
Tables may be rented for an additional $15 charge per table. Chairs for $3 each.
DEADLINE to apply is Friday, May 4, 2018.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PARTICIPATION FEES?
- 20 event postcards/flyers, as well as a jpeg announcement and web graphics provided by InLiquid
- Event publicity by InLiquid including: postcard mailing, press release, social media, ads, and more!
- Listing on the AftCP Web Feature, which will include your name, sample image of your work and link to your website, if included on your application.
Booth and Event Details
Please remember the event this year is outside.
Setup and Teardown
- Outside spaces are 10′ x 10′ (depth by width).
- Outside Tents are not provided with registration, Vendor tents will be on pavement and must be weighted to secure in inclement weather.
- Participating vendors will be assigned staggered load in times leading up to the event.
- Breakdown may only commence after the day is over (6 pm).
- Tables & Chairs may be rented for an additional fee.
- Pre-event set-up and post-event clean-up of individual space.
- Properly manage the booth at all times during the course of the event.
- Providing your own 10×10 tent/space coverage.
- Bringing tables and chairs (unless rented through InLiquid)
- No tables or other set-up materials should exceed the space provided for you.
- Bringing tablecloths, free-standing display racks, and walls if necessary
- Provide your own change for purchases.
- Provide any bags or necessary materials to wrap your work.