Welcome Vendors, below you’ll find all of our social media info, images to share, and links to be aware of:
The official page: InLiquid.org/aftcp
The Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1313635612057658/ #AFTCP
The Kickoff Party Page & Tickets: InLiquid.org/aftcp/the-kickoff
The Kickoff Party Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/243212106152223/ #AFTCP
Social Media Outreach Packet: AFTCP 2017 WEEKEND Outreach Packet
Images to share:
- Official Facebook banner image
- Social media Share image
Booth info and Vendor Responsibilities
The event will be held both indoors and outside, rain or shine.
- Full Weekend Map
- Friday Night Kickoff Map (only Friday Night Vendors)
- Saturday Map (only Saturday Vendors)
- Sunday Map (only Sunday Vendors)
- Inside spaces are approximately 6′ x 7′ (depth by width). Set-up may not exceed 7 ft wide by 6 ft deep.
- Outside spaces are 10′ x 10′ (depth by width). The outside area will not be tented by us, participants must provide their own stand alone, weighted, tent with a total set up not exceeding ten by ten feet.
- Set up for the Friday Night Kickoff begins at 2 pm and must be completed by 5 pm
- Saturday and Sunday set-up begins at 10 am and must be completed by 11:30 am.
Please do not come expecting to set-up prior to 10 am.
- Breakdown may only commence after the day is over (6 pm on Saturday or Sunday, and 9 pm on Friday).
- InLiquid is no longer providing a table for all participants. If you chose to rent a table, it will be in your space at the beginning of setup.
- Pre-event set-up and post-event clean-up of individual space.
- Manage the booth at all times during the course of the event.
- Make sure that all displays and other materials are set up in a manner that does not disturb the aisles or exhibits in adjacent booths, either physically or visually.
- Bring tables and chairs, tablecloths, free standing display racks and walls if necessary
- Provide your own change for purchases.
- Provide any bags or necessary materials to wrap your work.
- Participants doing consecutive days inside may leave their stuff set-up overnight. Participants doing consecutive days outside, may store their stuff inside overnight in a designated area, tents must be lowered and weighted if left out.