Submit to the InLiquid Benefit
This year, InLiquid’s annual Silent Auction & Benefit is by invitation only. Please note that we are privately inviting artists to this special call. You are welcome to provide us with contact information for suggested artists by emailing Catherine.
2017 has been a year of change for us, and we would like for you to be a part of that change. In addition to our brand new website, we’ve made some changes to our much-anticipated event to be held at the newly renovated Crane Arts Icebox Project Space November 2-5, 2017.
The Benefit is the major annual fundraiser for InLiquid, but it is also a fabulous social happening and a showcase for exceptional contemporary art. Every year, the auction is well attended by area collectors, curators, press, influencers, and entrepreneurs.
- If you would like feedback or assistance in selecting a piece for the Benefit, we are happy to discuss or come for a studio visit.
- 10 submissions before August 15th will be selected for a dedicated editorial feature to be circulated through our blog and social media networks.
- Only One (1) donation per artist.
- 2D work should not exceed 1,200 square inches framed h˝ × w˝ (e.g. 40″ × 30″ = 1,200″)
- Images must be submitted online with this form, or by email to Saraz@inliquid.org.
- Final deadline for submitting donations is Friday, September 22, 2017
- Artwork must be delivered no later than Saturday, October 28.
- You will receive 50% of the final bid on your piece. If you’re feeling generous, you can also donate more of the % to InLiquid to help support our exhibitions, programming, and services.
- You will receive a complimentary ticket to one of the 3 social events.
- You will be given the contact information of the buyer who purchases your artwork to add to your contact list and records.
- You will be promoted extensively, as a participant in the Benefit, on our site, newsletters, and social media campaigns.
- If you have any questions at all about the 2017 Benefit or donation procedures, please contact Sara Zimmerman, email@example.com or 215-235-3405.