- This event has passed.
The 17th Annual Scenes of the Schuylkill Art Show featured 38 original works depicting a scene from within the Schuylkill River Region. Tulu Bayar, the Art and Art History Department Chair at Bucknell University, was the guest juror of this year’s show. Bayar selected the final pieces accepted into the show and ranked the submitted pieces. The winning pieces are listed below.
- Best in Show: Tamaqua View, Cut Paper Collage, by Joseph Opshinsky
- 2nd Place: Life Giving Water, Watercolor, by Heather Butler
- 3rd Place: City Hall Courtyard – Philadelphia, Photography, by John Dolph
- Honorable Mention: Winter Farmstead, Photography, by Amber Fink
- Honorable Mention: Woman in the Snowstorm, Photography, by Amber Fink
- Honorable Mention: Fence Fire, Oil on Wood, by Jon Bond
- Honorable Mention: General Restoration on the Schuylkill River, Watercolor on Panel, by Jolie Chylack
Learn more here.