Drop in THURSDAY, JULY 2, 4:00pm to 5:30pm
At a time when a lot of U.S.ers will be thinking about independence, let’s put our minds towards the ways we are connected to every person on the planet. Let’s also appreciate the great web of life our human family shares with every living thing on the earth. It’s a wonderful time to think about how we can take good care of each other, do our best for the greater good, and have fun in the process!
Here’s how it works:
· We get to Zoom in to share each other’s company while we all make images inspired by the idea of interdependence, using whatever materials we have at home.
· You can draw, paint, collage, sew, or do anything else you can think of.
· Children and adults are all invited. If you participate as a group, people can make their own images or work as a team.
· Children under 8 will need a chaperone. How to participate:
How to Participate:
· You’re invited to share a photo of your image with your social network on July 4.
· Weavers Way will also post your image after the event if you email a photo of it. Email to send art will be provided on the Zoom call.
Recent events have shown us how many of us want a world of fairness and justice. Let’s make things together to celebrate being in community with all the people and other living things on our planet!