The DVAA Staff and Board invite you to get creative this October by making your own mask to celebrate our home for the arts! Members, neighborhood friends, patrons and supporters from all over Philadelphia are invited to bring a homemade mask for an evening of mischievous fun, food, drinks and prizes!
$25 in advance / $30 at the door
Designe Level Suporter – $50 (Includes parking)
Patron Level Supporter – $100 (Includes parking)
Vitruvian Society Supporter – $250 (Includes parking)
Under 12 – $10 / Under 3 – Free
* All ticket purchases of $50 or more include parking*
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Free catered snacks, beer and wine
- Special DVAA flavored ice cream made just for this event by Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- RAFFLE: Artwork made by Jessica Jane Julius (Glass), Alden Cole (Lamp), Sandi Neiman Lovitz (Art), and Temple Glass Guild (Glass Pumpkin)
- Mask contest judged and prizes awarded by R Eric Thomas, host of The Moth, writer for Elle.com and stand up dramedian
- Beautiful handmade glass pumpkins available to view and purchase, made and sold to help support Tyler School of Art Glass Students
- Announcement of DVAA 2017 Exhibitions
- Live music by Jasafar Blues Band
- Plus more to be announced!