- This event has passed.
Opening reception: Thursday, December 13, 6:00 – 9:00pm
PostScript is pleased to present Re: yo yo notes, A Sampling Collection by Mark Dilks (MFA’14) and Marc Zajack, a series of exhibitions, workshops, and shared public events.
Calendar of Events:
- Thursday, December 13: Opening 6 – 9PM
- Saturday, December 15: Space Activation: Studio work session, 12 – 5PM
- Saturday, January 5: Land Scape Painting Day (limited supplies provided, BYO supplies if you have them) Hot Chocolate/Hot Cider, 11:30AM, Painting/Drawing/Collecting around Crane Building, 12:00PM – Sunset,Installation in gallery with refreshments, Sunset – 7PM
- Wednesday, January 9: Open Work Evening, 7 – 9PM
- Thursday, January 10: Opening 6 – 9PM
- Saturday, January 12, Pancakes, 10:30AM, Live Sounds by Eugene Lew and Joe Lentini 11:30AM – 2:30PM
- Thursday, January 31, Closing Event: (RE) mixing Performance 6 – 8PM
All Events Free and Open to All
The exchange began in an email observed on-line. The words morphed into intonations. Conversation forms a temporary habitat for collaborative occurrence and making. The room resided in is a studio where actions are performed and displayed. Individual ideas grow to create a dialogue of participation documented by a recording eye and ear. Given time we will activate and expand work with use and re-use. By way of reduction and expansion, our makings use collage concepts that improvise within process to create new directions for the space. We will take away and leave what we consider functional, sampling time shared, a screening.