- This event has passed.
In times like these, it feels like art careers have to be put on hold.
During this webinar presented by Artwork Archive, you will hear how artists are innovating during this time and adapting their business to the online market. They will share stories and tactics on how others are working to overcome the challenges of event closures and how you can apply them to your career as well.
What will you learn?
This 30-minute webinar will provide you with the tools, strategy and resources to transition your art career online and help you decide what areas you can control during these unprecedented and difficult times.
We will go over:
- Moving your art career online
- What you can control right now to strengthen your business
- Rethinking your pricing and production strategy
- Social media community building and sales
- Applying to emergency financial grants
- Resources for artists during COVID-19