4 Elements Studio Open Call for 2023 Solo Exhibitions – NYS Artists
This Deadline Expired: Thursday, March 31, 2022
4 Elements Studio (Utica, NY) offers three solo exhibitions annually to New York State artists of any medium at no charge. Applications for 2023 will be accepted through March 31, 2022.
If selected, the artist will receive:
– A solo exhibition for a 6-week period for February-March, April-May, or September-October 2023
– Artist exhibition stipend
– Exhibition installation support
– Staff support for your exhibition during 4 Elements Studio’s business hours
– Opening reception and promotional support
– Sell your work through 4 Elements Studio (note – 4 Elements Studio collects 30% commission of the selling price to cover administrative costs)
– Opportunity to participate in an artist talk or artist talk/demonstration at 4 Elements Studio, with additional artist honorarium for exhibition and artist talk (grant/funding dependent)
The solo exhibition space is approximately 1,100 square feet.
4 Elements Studio encourages artists of any media, 2-D and/or 3-D, to apply. Collaborative teams are also eligible to apply.
Learn more here.
Applications are reviewed by the 4 Elements Artist Committee. Applications will be reviewed in April 2022 and notifications will be sent out in May 2022. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Holly Flitcroft at firstname.lastname@example.org.