Call for Art: Flight
This Deadline Expired: Monday, May 16, 2022
The Janice Charach Gallery is pleased to present “FLIGHT,” an exhibition featuring works that reflect the limitless potential of mankind. Jewish and non-Jewish artists of all media are welcome to submit artwork reflecting on the idea of flight, literally or figuratively. The goal of this exhibition is to include a wide range of artworks based on one word, and show the diversity and power a single word can possess.
All artists that submit appropriately will have at least one piece accepted into the show. This means that the gallery may become very full, with work stacked from floor to ceiling. Again, all artists that enter are guaranteed to get one piece
into the show as long as the parameters set below are followed.
RULES OF EXHIBITION
1. You must be 18 years of age or older
2. You must be able to transport your own artwork to and from the gallery
3. All works must be for sale
4. All works must be 36 x 36 x 36” in size or smaller
5. You must submit three different pieces for consideration
6. All artwork must be NEW (never exhibited before) and original by the artist
7. Any images deemed vulgar or inappropriate will not be accepted
8. All entries must be submitted digitally on their website
9. All artwork must encompass the term “flight” either figuratively or literally.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Learn more and submit on their website.
2. Submit THREE pieces of artwork, at least one will be selected for the exhibition.
3. Entries must be submitted no later than Monday, May 16, 2022.