CALL FOR ART: REMIX
deadline: Saturday, December 3, 2022
CALL FOR ART: REMIX
Deadline: December 3, 2022 at 5:00pm
Presented at Wanderlife Gallery by Wanderlife Gallery and GabyHeit Art+Design
There are many ways to define “mixed media” and this visual art exhibition gives a nod to the audio. We invite artists to submit a masterpiece within a Compact Disc jewel case; artwork measuring 5” x 5.5” for a standard closed jewel case, or 5” x 11” for an open jewel case. Consider it your canvas or container for your creation!
Information for Artists:
• If you don’t have your own jewel case, a limited number are available for pick up at Wanderlife Gallery, 2231 S. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148. Dates TBD or by appointment. To make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Artists can submit up to 3 pieces. There is no application fee!
• Artwork is due by mail or drop-off to Wanderlife Gallery by December 3, 2022 at 5:00pm. You may drop off work on Saturdays between 12-5pm or by appointment. If you are mailing work, please email email@example.com for mailing instructions. DO NOT MAIL TO WANDERLIFE GALLERY.
• All artwork will be on sale to the public for $50, artists receive 50% of the sale.
• We have the right to judge and refuse any artwork that we feel is unsuitable.
• Unsold artwork can be picked up from Wanderlife Gallery, 2231 S. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, on or after January 14, during the hours of 12 to 5PM, on Saturdays, or by appointment. To make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please deliver your artwork prepared appropriately for display. The artist is responsible for ALL shipping costs including return shipping of all unsold work and import/export duties and taxes.
• REMIX will be on view from December 9 to January 14, at Wanderlife Gallery, 2231 S 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148. Open hours are 12 to 5pm, on Saturdays, and by appointment. To make an appointment, please email email@example.com.
• Sales will be “cash and carry” for easy holiday shopping! We accept cash, credit and Venmo.
• An opening reception will take place on Friday, December 9, from 6–9pm.
ALL ARTWORK MUST BE RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 3, 2022
Learn more and apply here.