Call for Artists: Artspace Warehouse
This Deadline Expired: Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Artspace Warehouse, the largest affordable art gallery in Los Angeles, is looking for emerging artists to have their works exhibited and sold.
Artworks, if accepted, will be exhibited at the physical gallery location as well as on a number of major art platforms including Artsy, 1stdibs, and Chairish.
Emails will be accepted that include:
1. Artist Name, City, Phone, Email, Nationality, Year of Birth
2. 6-8 low-resolution images (up to 1mb) saved in .jpg format of artworks created in the last 18 months
3. List of the images included with any pertinent information: title, medium, dimensions, date, sales price
6. Biography/CV/Resume including previous/current/future exhibitions
7. List of gallery representations, sales history, education
8. List of other websites where artist’s work can be purchased
9. Image of the artist
10. URL of artist’s website and/or fb/Instagram page
11. Email submission with subject of email: Artist Submission to email@example.com
Please make sure to include all information, otherwise, the submission might not be evaluated.
PLEASE BE PATIENT DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS.
Walk-ins are not accepted. No phone calls or submissions in person, please.
Please do not expect an immediate response. Artspace Warehouse oftentimes holds onto work for future programming and might revisit submissions several months later.
Visit here for more information or contact Artspace Warehouse at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit is August is 31.