CALL FOR ARTISTS: LONDON CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR
This Deadline Expired: Sunday, July 25, 2021
CALL FOR ARTISTS: LONDON CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR 2021
London | September 09 – October 01, 2021
Deadline: July 25, 2021
LONDON CONTEMPORARY is an international art fair that presents collective and solo projects by leading and emerging international artists. The 2021 edition will represent a forum for direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, video art and live performance.
LONDON CONTEMPORARY, organized by ITSLIQUID Group in collaboration with YMX Arts, will be held in London, at THE LINE Contemporary Art Space from September 09 to October 01, 2021.
LONDON CONTEMPORARY will provide artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on ITSLIQUID social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com
Click here for more details