CALL FOR ENTRY: #CollageNow – Analogue Collage in an Instagram Era
This Deadline Expired: Friday, January 25, 2019
This call is open to artists working in collage or media that is 80% collage-based (no digital collage).
The exhibition will be held at Densie Bibro Fine Art in Chelsea, New York. Denise Bibro and guest jurors Paul Antonio Szabo and Nicole Aiello will select the work. Entry size cannot exceed 30 x 30 inches and all works must be framed or on or behind plexiglass.
There will be 4 featured artists in the exhibition. These artist have been chosen due to their considerable internet presence and overall success via Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Entry fee is $45
- Please pay via paypal email@example.com. Include your first and last name
- Or make a check payable to Denise Bibro Fine Art and send to 529 West 20 Street, 4W, New York, NY 10011
- Please email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: #CollageNow
Name, address, and phone number
A maximum of 4 hi-res images including: title, date, size, medium, and price
CV (if applicable)
Instagram handle (if applicable)
- Entry deadline is Friday, January 25, 2019. Participants will be contacted and announced no later than January 30. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Works must be delivered to the Gallery on Tuesday, February 12, from 10 – 3pm. Works must come ready to hang or they will not be accepted. Drop off address is 529 West 20 Street, 4 Floor, New York, NY 10011
- The opening will take place Thursday, February 14, 6 – 8pm
- The show will run through Saturday, March 2
Visit their website here for more information.