Denbo Fellowships at Pyramid Center
This Deadline Expired: Friday, February 18, 2022
This Fellowship is designed to offer artists, from a range of artistic disciplines, an environment conducive to individual and collaborative creative practice, and provides a unique opportunity to complete a new body of work at Pyramid Atlantic Art Center. Applicants should have an interest and potential in printmaking, paper arts, and book arts (or a combination thereof), as well as the quality and clarity of their plan for the residency.
Program runs for 2-4 weeks between June and August 2022
Learn more and apply here.
Selected Artists Receive:
- Up to one month of access to the printshop, type shop, paper studio and/or bindery
- Key to studios and 24-hour access
- Ten hours of one-on-one technical assistance
- A stipend for travel, materials, housing, etc. ($250 two weeks, $350 three weeks, or $500 one month)
- Storage space and flat file for tools and materials
- Use of standard shop supplies
Housing is not provided, although upon acceptance, artist will be receive information on opportunities of nearby housing.
Each applicant will be judged on the artistic merit of their work, interest and potential in printmaking, paper arts and book arts (or a combination thereof), as well as the quality and clarity of his/her plan for the residency. Although previous experience in a Pyramid Atlantic discipline may be helpful to a successful applicant, such experience is not necessary or expected. Artists are also asked to give an artist talk during their residency.