Graphic Designer- Part Time
This Deadline Expired: Friday, August 31, 2018
Philly Art Center in seeking an experienced Graphic Designer, part time about 2-4 hours per week!
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/requirements:
– Must be creative, a self-starter, motivated, and organized
– Ability to tackle a variety of tasks related to design and photography in support of the overall promotion and visual identity of the business
– Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related
– Experience and background in Photography a plus
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications for both digital and print design
– Working knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, Trello, and Google Drive.
– Create email newsletters in MailChimp
– Update and maintain website using WordPress
– Create a variety of print and digital collateral including flyers, banners, signage, postcards, posters, brochures, invitations, coupons, digital ads, other designs as needed
– Communicate, organize, and upload work through the use of Trello and Google Drive
– Shoot and edit photos of classes, camps, events, etc. and optimize for use in print and digital media including blog posts, press releases, e-blasts, social media, website, and other collateral as needed
– Can work remotely with bi-weekly meetings
For consideration, please send your resume, portfolio and a letter of interest to INFO@PHILLYARTCENTER.COM.