Hoffman Design Group: Customer Care
This Deadline Expired: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Are you a care taker by heart? Do you like to nurture relationships and solve problems? Hoffman Design Group’s purpose is to leave people and their environments in a better place than we found them. We are currently seeking a motivated, organized individual to join our office team.
The Customer Care person is the main connection between the company and our customers. The primary responsibilities for this position are to perform exceptional phone and computer based customer care, existing customer account management, sales support and assistance, and office administration.
• Experience with and an aptitude for customer service
• Ability to remain calm and patient under pressure
• Organization, attention to detail, and self-motivation
• Strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must be able to work on a computer and telephone for long periods of time
• Extended periods of sitting at desk
F/T Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Benefits include: medical, 401k, vacation, personal days
Compensation: $16-$17 per hour depending on experience/qualifications
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org