Now Hiring Warehouse & Operations Lead at Hoffman Design Group
This Deadline Expired: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Hoffman Design Group’s purpose is to leave people and their environments in a better place than we found them. We are seeking an organized, confident, self-starter to join our team as a Warehouse & Operations Lead. The Warehouse & Operations Lead is responsible for the organization, maintenance, and upkeep of the warehouse, including providing and coordinating facility repairs; receiving and processing incoming shipments; and preparing materials and products for next day deliveries. In addition, this position assists the Holiday Display Manager in managing and running the daily operations of the holiday display department, including the hiring of seasonal staff, scheduling jobs and labor, supervising warehouse operations, keeping inventories updated, training staff, and executing operational procedures.
Duties also include hands-on production of holiday displays and warehouse work, loading and unloading of trucks, and lifting and moving of boxes.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good at multi-tasking
• Communication skills
• Deadline oriented
• Design ability or an eye for design
• Ability to use hand-held phone and inventory systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
• Ability to lift 35-50 pounds on a regular basis
• Valid driver license Education and experience:
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred
FT, $15-$17/hour depending on experience.
Send resume to: email@example.com
More info on Hoffman Design Group can be found here.