Off the Wall: Juried Exhibition
This Deadline Expired: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Given our collective hunger to return to normalcy, the latest edition of Off the Wall’s frequent UNDER $100 JURIED SHOW promises to be more popular than ever. They have collectively recaptured the FREEDOM TO EXHIBIT…something the community pretty much took for granted, and something Off the Wall never wants to let go of again.
Of course, there is decidedly more incentive than just the hard-won opportunity to show your art after so long a hiatus. We feature a guaranteed $600 IN CASH PRIZES, topped by the MARY-ROWE MEMORIAL JURY PRIZE. The funding for these prizes comes from the $10 PER PIECE HANGING FEE for accepted artists, in keeping with our streamlined process which no longer calls for entry fees for Off the Wall’s year-ending juried shows. (Further clarification for those not used to this new approach: while in the past, you might have entered five works, formerly requiring a $25 entry fee, with no promise of getting in, now a fee applies only once you are accepted into the show. If the jury chooses one of your pieces for UNDER $100, your hanging fee is $10; if they choose two, it’s $20. You get the drift….)
Attached and cut-and-pasted below is the salient information before you EMAIL YOUR ART RIGHT HERE TO firstname.lastname@example.org anytime between now and Thursday, October 7. And not to worry: Off the Wall will send along reminders to make sure you don’t miss out on your shot to be part of this renewal of OTW’s all-time top-selling juried theme, which always takes full advantage of the HOLIDAY SEASON to work its magic.
Here’s all you need to know:
* SUBMIT… Up to five works, priced at $95 or less, in all media (2D, 3D, multimedia), with titles, prices, media and a two-sentence statement.
* LIMITS: 2D work needs to be no more than 48” in combined dimensions (height+width); 3D work must easily fit in our case.
* WHERE? As noted, just email everything to email@example.com.
* WHEN? Now to Thursday, October 7 at 11:59 PM. Accepted artists will be announced by October 20 (or earlier). You drop accepted work on Saturday, November 13, and the show runs 11/14 to 12/26.
* $$… As noted above, it’s free to enter BUT there is a $10 hanging fee for each accepted work. Fees fund $600 in cash prizes.
If you have any questions whatsoever — trust us, none is too small — please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Off the Wall looks forward to your entries!!
For more information about Off the Wall and submissions, check out their webpage!