Open Call: 9th Annual Germantown Show
This Deadline Expired: Saturday, September 11, 2021
This is an Open Call to All Artists from here and everywhere, to help iMPeRFeCT Gallery re-open with lots of love and a bang. Please be political or not, bring new work or old favorites but please participate, it means the world. This is Artists supporting Artists — Artists coming together in communion and solidarity. Artists talking, arguing, engaging in conversation, making plans and celebrating art… This is Artists in community making magic.
How to Participate:
- Deliver one (1) piece per artist
- No larger than 36″ in any direction. (Larger works, sculptures, installations must be cleared by Renny, contact below)
- ALL artwork MUST be ready to hang
- Sculptors must provide pedestals or solutions for their work
- Entry fee/contribution $30 per artist (Cash, Venmo, Cash App or check to Imperfect Gallery of Culture Trust).
- Drop Off Days: Fri. 9/10 (4-7pm)& Sat. 9/11 (1-6pm)
- Pick Up: Mon 10/18 (4 – 7pm) Sorry, no storage.
The gallery understands that some artists can’t afford the $30 entry fee… They promise not to turn anyone away.. and to that end, they ask our friends, artists or otherwise, to please consider sponsoring an artist in need. Contact Rocio about this.
EXHIBITION DATES: SEPT 18 – OCT 16, 2021
Opening Reception: Sat. Sept. 18, 6 – 9pm
Learn more here