Pentimenti Gallery Call for Entry
This Deadline Expired: Friday, July 30, 2021
Exhibit Dates: Fall Exhibitions 2021
Title: Platform Project
Venue: Pentimenti Gallery – Outdoor Installation
Eligibility: All submissions must represent recently completed works.
Work must be suitable for outdoor installation and must:
1. Be structurally sound, self-standing, and able to move from indoors to outdoors.
2. Take into consideration the safety of the audience.
3. Be capable of withstanding adverse weather conditions including but not limited to high winds, temperature changes (both high and low), rain, hail storms, etc.
4. Be able to withstand a high traffic, public walking environment.
5. Be substantially maintenance-free during the exhibition period.
6. Fit within the dimensions of 4 ft. (height) x 5 ft. (width) x 2 ft. (depth).
7. Weigh no more than 80 lbs.
8. No fee.
It is the artist’s responsibility to deliver the artwork to the specified area of Pentimenti Gallery, 145 N 2nd St. Philadelphia, PA 19106. Pentimenti Gallery will provide limited equipment and supervision for the placement of the chosen artwork. It will be the responsibility of the artist to supply any specialty tools that may be needed for installation.
Artwork will be for sale during the exhibition period, and the work must remain on-site for the duration of the exhibition.
By submitting to Pentimenti Gallery, the artist agrees to comply with all rules and requirements.
Submission: email resume, statement, list of works, 6 – 8 images at email@example.com