Philly Art Center Call for Graphic Designer
This Deadline Expired: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
About Philly Art Center
Philly Art Center is comprised of the Fairmount location, founded in 2004, the Queen Village location, founded in 2011, the Cherry Hill location, founded in 2015 and the excitedly anticipated Mount Airy location in March 2022. Each studio serves as a vibrant community hub for creative education with art and music programs for all ages. Through classes, camps, parties, playgroups and a full after-school program, the Art Center cultivates creative genius while fostering joy for self-expression. We believe that art is essential to learning, life and community. Specially-designed studios and award-winning curriculum taught by outstanding educators mark the Art Center as a leader in art education throughout the Philadelphia region.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Degree in graphic design, advertising, visual communications or marketing, and/or 1-3 years of experience preferred.
– Ability to support marketing team by creating web graphics, emails, marketing collateral, gifs, and other design projects
– Ability to creatively think outside the box and consistently bring fresh design ideas
– Ability to take direction well and make design revisions in a timely manner
– Ability to accomplish multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure to meet deadlines
– Must be able to work in person, with the possibility of working remote
– Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Experience with social media, marketing, and WordPress is a plus
– Experience with Trello is a plus
– Ideal candidate is flexible, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and loves design!
– Candidates must provide Criminal History and Child Abuse Clearances
Learn more here.
Please send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an employment position with an average of 20 hours per week with the possibility of expanding to full time to include social media, administration and/or art teaching. All employees accrue sick time and employees with 30+ hours accrue paid time off. Pay is competitive.