Superfine! Art Fair | NYCx3: Magick
This Deadline Expired: Monday, March 23, 2020
Join us at the first full-scale art fair entirely dedicated to all-LGBTQ+ artists. Level up your career. Learn how to build sales and a collector list from our marketing experts. Curate to sell with our friendly guidelines, and meet your next collector.
Location: 408 Broadway, New York, NY 10013
Fair dates: May 7-10, 2020
Application Deadline: March 23, 2020. Booths are selling quickly, so we recommend applying early!
Learn more about exhibiting at Superfine! NYCx3: Magick: https://superfine.world/magick
A whole year of exhibitions in one weekend.
– 4-6,000 motivated, art-hungry visitors during the four days of the fair.
– 25% of our visitors make a significant ($100-$2,500+) art purchase.
– More than 50% of our exhibiting artists receive major media coverage.
Make art. Sell art. We do the rest.
– Meet your next collectors in a friendly, welcoming space: the ideal environment to discover, collect, and sell art.
– Innovative cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with every artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality.
– Serious opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media.
Note: Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
You’re the art-making expert. We’re the art-marketing experts.
– The smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry: we get the eyes you want in front of your work. Our audience is 26-45, affluent ($120k+/year), and buying art now.
– We’re top drawer: a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guiding you every step of the way. Exhibit and sell your work, and gain champions of your career.
– Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success. Take what you learn with you and make it work for you year-round.
Get to Know Us
Founded by art collectors Alex Mitow and James Miille, Superfine! started out in 2015 as an alternative to boring, stuffy art shows and complicated art world politics. From the start, we caught flack from the art establishment when we broke down barriers and opened the gates to everyone from serious long-time art collectors to people who just love art and never thought they’d collect.
As it turned out, nobody cared about the art world and their politics. Our open and transparent approach worked: imaginations have been sparked and countless new collections have been jump-started at Superfine! fairs as we continue to spread our message of a more inclusive art market across the country. Since 2015, we’ve had one goal: produce badass, expertly curated art shows where über-talented, diverse global artists meet their new fans in iconic locations across the US and beyond.
Learn more about exhibiting: https://superfine.world/magick