The 15th Annual Juried Art Exhibition (Online)
This Deadline Expired: Friday, November 6, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all art exhibitions at William Way will be online only until further notice.
The Art Gallery at the William Way LGBT Community Center exclusively exhibits work by artists who self-identify as LGBTQ. Your work need not be explicitly LGBTQ-focused. They are interested in artistic perspectives on the breadth of human experience by LGBTQ people.
Artwork requirements: 2D and 3D artwork, all media accepted, as well as videography.
To be considered for the 15th Annual Juried Art Exhibition, please follow these instructions.
Combine all of these required elements into a single multi-page PDF:
- First and last name of the person submitting; pronouns (optional); mailing address; phone number; email address; website URL (optional).
- The type of submission: Annual Juried Art Exhibition.
- Artist statement (up to 250 words).
- Biographical statement (up to 100 words).
- LGBTQ statement (up to 100 words) on how your work relates to the LGBTQ community.
- images of one to three (1-3) artworks proposed for the exhibition, along with the following descriptive data for each image: title of work, year of creation, medium, dimensions (height x width [x depth if 3D] in inches), sales price if for sale. Use one page of the multi-page PDF for each image and its data.
The single multi-page PDF containing all of the above elements should be sent via email with the subject line “15th Annual Juried Art Exhibition Submission” to John Anderies. The Art Gallery Committee will respond to every submission.
More information can be found here.