Submit to the InLiquid Benefit
You are personally invited to be a part of our annual Silent Auction & Benefit, January 31 and February 1, 2020. We are only asking our favorite artists (including you) to submit their work because we think it would be a great contribution to the quality of the auction. Please note that we are sending out this special request in phases, so please don’t share this information with others. However, we invite you to recommend other artists who you think would be good for the event.
The Benefit is an important annual fundraiser for InLiquid, but it is also a fabulous social happening and a showcase for exceptional contemporary art. Every year, the auction is well attended by area collectors, curators, press, influencers, and entrepreneurs. You will receive 50% of the final bid on your piece, unless you wish to donate more of the % to InLiquid to help support our exhibitions, programming, and services.
We hope you will join us in 2020 for InLiquid’s 20th Anniversary of serving the region’s artists! InLiquid will be celebrating nearly 1,000 artist members and alumni since 1999!
- Only One (1) donation per artist.
- If you would like feedback or assistance in selecting a piece for the Benefit, we are happy to discuss.
- Works of all media accepted, 2D, 3D, Design, and Craft
- Due to wall limitations -2D work should not exceed 1,200 square inches framed h˝ × w˝ (e.g. 40″ × 30″ = 1,200″)
This limitation is to works hung on the wall.
- Wall Artwork must be delivered ready to hang.
- Images must be submitted online with this form, or by email to Saraz@inliquid.org.
- 10 submissions before September 30th will be selected for a dedicated editorial feature to be circulated through our blog and social media networks.
- Deadline for submitting donations is Sunday, January 5, 2020
- Of course for marketing purposes the sooner we receive your submission the more we can market it.
- Artwork must be delivered no later than Friday, January 24, 2020.
- You will receive 50% of the final bid on your piece, unless you wish to donate more of the % to InLiquid to help support our exhibitions, programming, and services.
- You will receive a complimentary ticket to attend the event on the main event.
- You will be given the contact information of the buyer who purchases your artwork to add to your contact list and records.
- You will be promoted extensively, as a participant in the Benefit, on our site, newsletters, and social media campaigns.
If you have any questions at all about the 2019 Benefit or donation procedures, please contact Sara Zimmerman, email@example.com or 215-235-3405.
Click here to download a PDF version with details and submission guidelines.
Items needed for Submission Form:
• Image of donation and full details of the piece (eg. h” x w” x d”)
• Short Artist Bio
• Photograph of the Creator (optional for marketing)